费城,宾夕法尼亚州19176 - 0725
3月1日起, 2021, 所有病人的保险都需要自付, 会被要求在服务时支付他们的费用吗. 另外, 所有CT, MRI和外科患者无二级保险, 以及自费病人, will be asked to pay a deposit upon arrival that will be credited toward their final balance. 在这些情况下, there may also be an additional out-of-pocket amount due following the services, 哪一项将在以后单独计费.
Our mission is to provide you with the best possible health care, and financial concerns will never interfere with that mission. 纽约医院’s Patient 金融援助 Office is happy to guide you toward a payment plan that will fit your individual needs. 请与ca88官网联系 or (电子邮件保护) 以取得进一步资料及协助.
If I am on a payment plan, what do I do if I receive another bill for another date of service?
I have received a copy of my bill but do not understand the charges.
How do I obtain an application for your 金融援助 Programs?
只需打印出应用程序, fill it out and send it back to us (via the contact information on the cover) and we will call you if we have any questions and to let you know if you qualify.
What are the changes to the 金融援助 at 纽约医院 that began in July 2014?
Why am I receiving two bills for visiting my physician's office?
- if you or your hospital physician’s office staff will be completing insurance forms
- For example, on a $500 bill, your deductible might be $150, so you would have to pay the first $150. 这样就剩下350美元了. Of that $350, your co-payment might be 20%, meaning that you will have to pay an additional $70. 你的保险公司会支付剩下的280美元.
- Once you have this information, there is a number of ways for paying your bill:
- 如果你的保险支付了除免赔额或自付额以外的所有费用, you will be required to pay an estimate of your portion of the bill at the time of service.
- 在某些情况下, you will be able to make monthly payments to the hospital until your bill is paid in full. 你应该和ca88官网的病人会计部讨论一下.
- Make sure that you understand what the hospital requires and what payment options you have.